Your wedding day is obviously one of the most important days of your entire life, and there are undoubtedly, 1 million things that would be on your mind. You need to make sure that everything is properly in order. Being pretty sure is not going to be good enough for your big day. You need to be 100% sure that everything is going to be done according to plan. You should take a look at some of the things that you should do and some of the things that you will have to carry out. If you cannot do so, make sure that your best man or your maid of honour does it properly.
Here is a checklist for your big day.
1. Firstly, you need to prepare the final payments for everything that you would have to pay for, especially the windows, ahead of time. If you have done this, it is just one last thing that you should have to fret about on your own wedding day.
2. Secondly, you need to check with all of the vendors that you have hired, and you need to make sure that everything is in place. You need to see if everything is going to arrive on time. I am talking about the flowers, the food, et cetera. Make sure all of the staff that you have hired is going to be there on time.
3. You should also create a system of envelopes so that you can tip the employees at the venue. On the locks seem a little professional.
4. Make sure that you have properly packed your bags for your honeymoon, in advance. I don’t think that searching for your stuff, on the last day is a good idea. Doing it in advance will actually guarantee that you have one less thing to worry about on the big day. It would also be perfect if you made sure that all the documents and the passports are completely in order.
5. Next, you should make sure that you pack appropriately, before you even leave for your destination wedding. You need to start by making a list of all things that you will need, and you should put them in a huge bag. Put the money that you need and all of the documents in your carry on bag. All of the other necessities that you can pick up in drug stores and supermarkets need not be packed, because you need to pack light.
6. Assign a trusted friend, or the maid of honour or the best man to be responsible for the wedding rings, because this is going to be an important aspect of the entire wedding. Make sure all of the gifts are handled by a trusted individual as well.